Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Demi Lovato, They love you!

Demetria Devonne [Demi] Lovato, born on August 20th, 1992, is a successful singer, songwriter and a dedicated actress. She started off her musical journey with a few original songs including 'Shadow' featured on the show 'As the Bell Rings'. She also sang a cover of 'That's how you know' by Amy Adams from film 'Enchanted' which was released in DisneyMania 6. Beautiful song, isn't it?

The film Camp Rock starred Demi which led to the uproar of all Lovato's lovely fans! She sure did a great job! Mitchie Torres became a dream to many young girls. Her song 'This is me', a duet with Joe Jonas peaked #9 on Billboard Hot 100!






In 2008-09 the release of 'Don't forget' and 'Here We Go Again' was a relish to all Lovato's fans, including me! Her role of Princess Rosalinda Marie Montoya Fiorre in Princess Protection Programme was loved by everyone! She recorded 'One and the same' in the movie featuring co-star Selena Gomez.




















In March, 2010 Demi announced her South American Tour. All fans awaited with keen eyes and ears till 23rd May, when her tour commenced. Unfortunately, she dropped out of the tour on October 30th in order to enter a treatment facility to treat physical and emotional issues. On January 28, 2011, it was reported that Lovato had completed her inpatient treatment at the rehab facility and returned home to Los Angeles, where she "will continue to see doctors" to "help her work on the issues she confronted in treatment." On March 8, 2011 an exclusive video was released on Cambio.com in which Lovato thanked her fans for their support during what she described as "the darkest time of my life" and also stated that she was excited to get back to work.
"The journey that I've been on has been very, very difficult over the past few months," says a smiling Lovato, who was reportedly struggling with an eating disorder and self-mutilation. "I was dealing with issues that I know not only girl just my age, but of all ages are dealing with...I hope to one day raise awareness of everything just so I can help people, too, just like you guys helped me through this rough time. 

I can't tell you how much light you guys brought into my life in probably the darkest time in my life," Lovato adds. "Without you guys I wouldn't be here today."




Inspite of being so successful, she's is a very down to earth and modest person. Let us all wish her luck for her future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment