Wednesday, February 2, 2011

DON"T LET GO...

ON"T It all begins with the mind... As I look through my window at the emptiness the mind wanders elsewhere and wonders - am I right in doing so? I am clueless. Wish I could explain why. Its just too complicated. I dreamt of being somebody years ago. But I have no idea where I stand right now. I am completely lost. But I am getting used to trying to pave my way through the misty times.

Hopes high! Eveyone is expecting a lot from me. While I am trying to figure out what to do! I have been thinking for two years and ended up realizing I am left with no choice but to accept things the way they stumble into you. Life is hard. But some close ones just help to pull myself away from the sticky situations. Thank Heavens for that! There is so much I always wanted to voice. Reaching out to people has always been my passion. Just in a different way. I love to speak through my only passion for writing songs. I may not be good but it helps me heal.

Here's a special one I just started off with -

Wish for a start, a start to a dream
Voices around never speak
Just one little smile could heal
The bruises they conceal


Bring them together in an unbroken string
All we need is the beginning
Don't let go, don't give up
There's a tomorrow just waiting to start...


No comments:

Post a Comment